Enderruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Donate
You can donate to the forum HERE. Doing so will help maintain and expand the forums.

Donation to the server will be announced shortly.
Top posters
Superboop
Read This Before Applying! I_vote_lcapRead This Before Applying! I_voting_barRead This Before Applying! I_vote_rcap 
1notten
Read This Before Applying! I_vote_lcapRead This Before Applying! I_voting_barRead This Before Applying! I_vote_rcap 
Werds
Admin

Latest topics
» It's been a while.
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:35 pm by Superboop

» The server's Outlets
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am by 1notten

» Weirdest Yogscast related video...
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:30 pm by 1notten

» Player/Mod Report Sample
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:28 pm by Werds

» How will we introduce economy?
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am by Superboop

» The LoreMaster's Book
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 am by 1notten

» Updated FAQ
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm by Werds

» Mod app (Werds1)
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:34 am by Werds

» Forumwide Rules of Conduct, Etiquette and Acceptable Behavior
Read This Before Applying! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm by Superboop

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Read This Before Applying!

Go down

Read This Before Applying! Empty Read This Before Applying!

Post by Superboop Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:31 pm

To qualify to be a moderator of The Enderruption Project, you must follow a specific list of requirements.

You must contribute to the server in any shape or form before applying to be a moderator. Please provide evidence on such contributions. If a person joined for one day and applied for a moderator position, we would not be able to accept the person, because it is unlikely that he has contributed something to the server in such as short span of time.

Also, you must understand that the role of a mod is completely different from the role of the player. Being a mod grants you powers, but it grants you great responsibility as well. A moderator does not "play" in the server, but administrate and discuss on how to better on the server. It may be droll, yes, but if you cannot stand this, then being a player may be a better position for you.

We will contact you if you are accepted or rejected. Please be patient during this application process. The entire staff will be involved when consider all applicants, and it may take a while.

To confirm that you have read the entire post, please include any of the following terms in your moderator application: trains, sandwich, France. This rule takes effect in 2/25/2013.

Please note that, if you are accepted as a moderator, you must act responsibly. Abusing your power as a moderator will result in a ban, and the removal of your moderator position.

Here is the Application Format. Please answer thoroughly and fully:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Superboop on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Superboop
Superboop

Back to top Go down

Read This Before Applying! Empty Re: Read This Before Applying!

Post by Superboop Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:31 pm

EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION FORM.

PLEASE POST THE APPLICATION IN A NEW THREAD.

1)IGN: Superboop
2)Age: 95
3)Skype: superboop
4)Timezone: GMT +4 (Moscow, Abu Dhabi)
5)How long have you been in the server: 2 years
6)Why do you want to sign up for moderator position: I would like to sign up for the moderator position, as I have noticed the increased amount of griefers in this server. I believe that there needs to be people to monitor and combat these people.
7)How long can you be in the forums, and in the server (per day): 16 hours in the server, more in the forums. I often play at the morning.
8)How have you contributed to the forums, and to the server: I built 200 towns and a hotel for people to stay in.
8)How can you help further, if you were to be a mod: I could build 2000 more towns if I were a mod, for people to comfortably stay in.
9) Do you have any experience on moderator / administration? If so, explain (what servers, how you contributed, etc.): I have been in 91 servers as a moderator or an admin. In all of them, I have found 10 griefers / offenders and banned them accordingly.
10)Do you have any experience on bans (and being banned): I have been banned many times in servers. I forgot how many. But I do have lots of experience in banning people.
11)Do you have any experience on technical management (server plugins, redstone, etc): I'm coding the Enderruption right now. I do have redstone knowledge but they're very outdated (still using redstone methods from Minecraft Alpha times)
12)If a person was simply being rude, what would you do: Ban
13)If a person was breaking a rule, what would you do: Ban
14)If another mod was abusing their powers, what would you do: Ban
15)Anything else to add: I will build 62 more hotels even if you don't make me mod.

The above is a EXAMPLE ONLY format. Anyone using this copy will result in a rejection.
Superboop
Superboop

Back to top Go down